Friday 18 August 2017

Breathing

I had no real or meaningful time to write for sometime. I came back to Delhi, and a lot of time here is spent on thinking what to do in a day. I wait days and weeks for some other more serious and obligatory writing to happen, and it does happen sometime, and that could be the only meaningful act in some sense. Rest are concerns over health, routine and generally lifestyle thoughts and plans. Getting patiently used to solitary thoughts and realizations of some social non- permanence( in terms of what we have socially, in terms of people in our life, and again a realization that all individual paths are different).

I had been drawn to very materialist fights( I am a materialist philosophically but this is a different sort of real world material rivalries, which could only be explained with the capitalist nature of academic competitions). It is a serene pleasure to involve in all this with a spiritual ( in a rational sense) detachment.

I am not trying to communicate in this blog, this has to be seen only just as expression. Writing is redeeming as everyone know. Here is my very selfish expression , and it feels like breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment