Tuesday 19 September 2017

Conversation - diary like.

Why one space is more stressful than other? As usual , I am cautious of not being too much self revelatory. Is it the lack of real , meaningful conversations? And people, as  it is conventionally being put, are not radiating with positive vibes? . No, that is not the case now. There is hardly anything to blame on the innocent, too nice people around.

I have felt it is the presence of right people which brings a stress free better life. But now I am changing my opinion , it is place, space and people together. Once I remarked to a friend that University can be our Utopia. But like every other Utopia, it disappoints after a point. I miss nice and free time with those nice friends. But times are never permanent.

It has been few months since I had converted to old school of Existentialism. All thanks to Sarah Bakewell and her wonderful book. I tweeted how beautiful it feels to read the book. She thanked me. If I was the old teenager that would have been enough for months of super excitement. But reasons of excitements have transformed. But the only thing is that I haven't actually found new forms that could bring back the thrilled teenager. I should admit that existentialism and the concept of freedom gave me an unprecedented joy and excitement towards life. How nice it is to think that we are not prisoners of destiny, fate and all the other stupid things  I have complained previously of.  Yet, the irony is that,  the idea of Existentialism, as far as I understand, doesn't assure any predictable outcome of our efforts . But who does stop you from enjoying the freedom, except your self:).

Reading politics doesn't console you in stressful times , even Sartre doesn't help you to overcome unnecessarily accumulated stress . So , this post remains incomplete.



No comments:

Post a Comment